BCBG 40% off sale items!


It's been a few months since BCBG closed in Canada but I'm just feeling the aftermath now. My go-to store is gone and the selection at department stores isn't enough for me.

Additional 40% off, my picks!
{Top: Neda High-Low Hem Top $127 plus 40% off at BCBG}

 {Left: Lindee Paisley-Print Romper $233 plus 40% off at BCBG}
{Right: Tyra Scarf Print Romper $194 plus 40% off at BCBG}

 
 {Jacket: Nova Lace Bomber Jacket $259 plus 40% off at BCBG}
{Pants: Cian Sateen Pant $142 plus 40% off at at BCBG}

 {Left: Kassidee Pyramid-Print Cami Top $142 plus 40% off at BCBG}
{Right: Kalice Leather Wedge Sandals $142 plus 40% off at BCBG}

 
{Dress: Jenissa Scarf Print Dress $259 plus 40% off at BCBG}

Before discount the total is $1498, after discount is $898.80. All I need is more money and bigger closet. I'm really going to miss all of BCBG flowy pieces and silk tops.

No comments: