Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day = Hallmark Day; a day to torture men and the single. This year instead of getting all dressed up and going to an overprice restaurant, hubby and I are keeping things simple. Sweatpants and KFC baby! Nothing says "I Love You" like a bucket of fried chicken and neon green coleslaw!

Now if I was FORCED to get dressed up and eat at a fancy restaurant.... Then I'd wear the outfit below. Simple, casual and elegant. Boots because it's still cold out, loose flowing dress so I could eat and bright yellow bag for colour. For Valentine's Day I'd rather wear orange and coarls instead of the tacky red hearts or in your face red dresses most people wear; just screams I'M ON A Valentine's Day DATE!

Since we're on the subject of a FORCED Valetine's Day. I wouldn't mind if I received one (or both) of these bags {HERE}and {HERE}! Thanks Honey!

  • Dress: Lamai Dress by Anthropologie $188
  • Shoe: Grey Suede Bamboo Tassel by Gucci $1036 available at Bluefly
  • Bag: Kaya Large Leather Bag in Pamalo by DVF $393
  • Earrings: Rutilated Quartz Small Teardrop by Gabrielle Sanchez $825 available at Barneys
  • Bracelet: Double Wrap Bracelet in Lemon by Tory Burch $95 available at Nordstrom 
  • Lipstick: Rouge Pur Couture in 36: Corail Legende by Yves Saint Laurent $30 available at Barneys
  • Mascara: Hypnose Doll Lashes in So Black by Lancome $26 available at Bloomingdales
  • Nail Polish: Polish in Macbeth by Butter London $14 available at Loris Shoes

No comments: